2012年6月6日星期三

camiseta países bajos

camiseta países bajos,
She was from California. She was a Lutheran convert. She was in the US navy. Then again, she was.

camiseta países bajos My grandfather grew up with Little Lily when my dad's 11th birthday came. Torn between singing the Star Spangled Banner and staying for good in Los Angeles, Little Lily gave a lot of thought on whether to marry my grandfather or not. She had always loved the sea and the latter had always called out her name. My grandfather always set her free.

The cool November wind blows on grandpa's face in 1941. Little Lily gave my dad that unique embrace he never knew existed. It's what my dad called a "mother's hug." My dad asked Little Lily of that peculiar embrace every now and then. She gave him the last on December 14, 1941 before leaving for Pearl Harbor. My dad said he saw my grandfather wiping his eyes with the handkerchief Little Lily gave to my camiseta estados unidos father for his birthday.

She enlisted as a nurse and attended to hundreds of half-awake soldiers. At least that's what she said in her letters to my tiendas de camisetas de futbol grandpa. Little Lily told a story of a young soldier whose three-fourths of his body literally got burned because of the Japanese kamikaze plane attacks. The soldier was holding her hand and asked her to save him from death. The soldier died after four hours.

没有评论:

发表评论