2012年5月18日星期五

Camisetas Fabregas

Camisetas Fabregas,
I love to run off-road, or "trail run" as it is called nowadays. Trail running competitions are often held from early easter or late autumn. Camisetas Fabregas , At the end of the season, fanatics like me must continue even though it's snow out there. I both hate & love this season, but mostly it is okey for me, cuz it feels almost like a law of nature that there should be a little ruggedness and rain when standing on the starting line of a trail running trip or a race, otherwise it is not a true off-road race anyway. camisetas de futbol 2011 ,
But now, right now it's winter again and there's lots of snow and cold out there. Why should you run then? Hmm, you wonder, where is he going now, I want to be inspired so that I can get out on my jog!!! Sorry, to run when the snow is out there is CRAZY. Camiseta Fabregas , Why? I will explain.
Firstly, when it is so much snow that you have to put on the spikes (Spiky is probably still the best on on the market) or your Icebug shoes with spikes, Here i my point -I think you should take on a pair of cross-country skis and take yourself out on the ski trail.
Secondly, even if you have studs on you'll most likely slip and injure yourself anyway. If you are unable to ski and "have" to run so, it's better to do what you must on a treadmill. . .
.

没有评论:

发表评论